bigoffers

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

We're adding something else that is absolutely incredible and invaluable! Super Bonus — The Natural Synergy ... Bigoffers ..offers


Chinese Budha




Click on the Link below to get the product  very easily .....

https://ec620gnhlrp7vmmgld8em7xsyu.hop.clickbank.net/ 

 

Recent Discovery Erases the Need for Harmful Prescription Drugs

ELIMINATE PAIN & DESTROY 91% OF DISEASES BY TARGETING THE PROBLEM AT ITS ROOT CAUSE

A near-death accident reveals the hidden truth about TCM

Does that headline seem farfetched to you?
Three years ago, I would have thought so too.
But this discovery helped my body heal itself from tremendous injuries and pain caused by the very prescription drugs I sold to doctors and hospitals.
I was a very successful professional pharmaceutical sales rep, a 'pill pusher', for 'big pharma'.
Not the illegal kind, but just as potent and harmful.
It wasn't until I almost died that I found out the big secret that the pharmaceutical companies have been suppressing for over 90 years!
A medical 'miracle' that's so simple and inexpensive that it threatens the very existence of big medical companies.
The chances are that once they find out I'm offering this information, they will find a way to shut me down. If you come back tomorrow and this site is gone, you'll know why.
Hi, I'm Emily J. Parker,
I'm going to show you simple non-invasive technique that can eliminate the root cause of 91% of diseases...

Restore the natural balance within your body
and unleash a rapid healing response
in just 3 minutes a day

Doctor
You're about to discover how both chronic and acute pain, skin conditions, migraines, and hundreds of ailments all stem from the same root cause.
Ailments such as:
Chronic & Acute Pain
Debilitating Backaches
Crippling Arthritis
Blinding Migraines
Psoriasis and Eczema
High Blood Pressure
Depression
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Female & Male Fertility Issues
And urinary problems to name just a few
If you continue to ignore the root cause and only deal with the symptoms, you'll never be free of your condition.
And that's the way drug companies like it.

Western doctors treat the body as a collection of parts, similar to how a mechanic treats a car.

But that's totally opposite of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which treats the entire body as a whole.

In fact, as I'm about to show you, the cause of an arthritic knee, a brain tumor or blocked arteries has little to do with those parts of the body.
This ancient healing practice, based on the same principles as Acupuncture, is far more effective, painless, and it requires no needles whatsoever.

Has Pharmaceutical Propaganda Brainwashed You?

If you think that Traditional Chinese Medicine is quackery; then Big Pharma 1 has done their job of brainwashing you into believing that drugs are the only answer to health problems.

I know. I thought that way too.
But let me turn back the clock...
Before my life took a terrible nosedive;
I was a pharmaceutical sales rep making more money than ever.
I felt respected by doctors and my colleagues.
My schedule was flexible,
And I was helping medical professionals treat people - or so I thought.
Maybe I didn't 100% believe in the drugs I was recommending, so what?
Over a half million Americans spend $50K on medicine each year2 - making it a sales rep's paradise.
However, everything changed the day my doctor told me I had dangerously high blood pressure.
Dubbed the "silent killer," there were very few symptoms, and the consequences could be fatal.
I'll never forget sitting in the doctor's office...
Almost as soon as I sat down, he passed me a prescription... and I winced involuntarily.
"What's wrong?" the doctor asked. "This stuff is from your company."
With a weak smile, I replied:
"Nothing's wrong... they're great products... but can you recommend any natural remedies?"
Thinking I was kidding, he chuckled as he handed me the prescription.
Inside, my heart was sinking.
I knew that most prescription drugs come with serious side effects like:
Weight gain
Fatigue
Headaches
Nausea
Lightheadedness
And all these were just the tip of the iceberg. The risk of prescription drugs can last much longer than the time you take them.3

Are You Simply "Surviving" Each Day On Meds?

Headache
Without any other options, I had to start taking my meds...
Of course, the side effects kicked-in straight away.
Every morning I'd wake up with a crashing headache and terrible nausea...
I'd lie in bed thinking, "how the heck am I going to make it through the day?"
I started to gain weight uncontrollably, and I was becoming more tired every day. I wanted to work out, but I was too exhausted from the medication.
One day I took a good look in the mirror. My eyes were yellow, bloodshot, and surrounded by dark rings.
"Why am I living like this?" I thought.
After three months of this torture, my body couldn't take it anymore.

The Disastrous Consequences of a Prescription Side Effect

Car Crash
It was a lovely Wednesday afternoon, not that I could enjoy it.
I'd been feeling nauseous and faint all day. And although every cell in my body told me to stay at home; I still had to go to school to pick up my daughter... and grab some pizza for dinner.
I was driving just three blocks from my house when I felt something start to go terribly wrong.
My vision blurred...sounds became distant...and I felt that something awful was happening.
I blacked out at the wheel. Like a bad dream, I woke up on a stretcher in an ambulance.
I was confused. My shoulder, chest, neck and back were pounding in agony.
My head was throbbing and in a painful fog. I could feel blood caked to my hair.
Long story short; my car had drifted left and plowed head-first into a lady driving an SUV!
Luckily, there were no kids in the car, and her injuries were minor.
I suffered severe whiplash, a fractured vertebra, two broken ribs, and my left collarbone was shattered.
All because of the side effects of stupid pills!
There had to be another way!
I made a promise to myself to figure out a way to get off that medication and find a more natural alternative WITHOUT all the side effects.
Just before being discharged from the hospital, my doctor asked me what would become a life-changing question.
"Would you like some medication for the pain?"
Hospital
With another desperate attempt, I begged; "Are there any natural alternatives?"
But the doctor kept sidestepping the question.
To shut me up, he told me my only option was painkillers.

I was astounded that all he wanted to do was shove pills down my throat; despite the irony that pills were the reason I almost died in the first place!

After my experience with the blood pressure medication, I wasn't going to risk the side-effects or getting hooked on pain-killers.
So I said no... but I hadn't thought it through.
The pain was already unbearable, but I would have to tough it out and find another way.

My First Step Toward Drug-Free Pain Relief

I slept, maybe 2 hours a night, if I was lucky. There was no comfortable position to lie in, and standing or sitting was even worse.
I tried physiotherapy and a chiropractor. However, after a string of visits, I wasn't making any progress.
With my options running out; I listened to a friend of mine who swore by acupuncture...
But I HATE needles!
Still... I was desperate for even a small break from the constant pain. So, I forced myself to try it, just to see what would happen.
To my surprise, it was the first taste of being pain-free I'd experienced in months.
The headaches, the neck and back pain, everything was just gone!
However, my renewed optimism didn't last long.
Within 24 hours, it all came back like a freight train of pain.
The hurt, sluggishness... and the restless nights.
At my next appointment, the acupuncturist told me I'd have to go three times a week if I wanted to end the pain completely. And it could take many months.
Unfortunately, my insurance only covered $500 worth of visits a year so there was no way I'd be able to afford that.
TCM Chinese
Plus, the time commitment and my fear of needles meant that this was not the alternative I needed.
That's when something incredible happened.
The lady I'd hit in the accident reached out and wanted to meet me, supposedly about an insurance matter. I was apprehensive but, we arranged to meet at my place.
Let me tell you, that meeting changed my life.
I was relieved that she wasn't angry at me about the accident at all.
She knew of the problems of modern drugs. When I told her about the temporary relief I'd found through acupuncture, she just smiled.
It turns out that she was a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)...
Dr. Lin Xiaoxi. I had no idea that she was well-known in TCM circles in China.


Ancient Healing Embraces Modern Science


Dr Xiaoxi
Dr. Xiaoxi is a leading practitioner in the TCM healing arts. But she views it differently than most.
"Yes," she said, "acupuncture can be very effective, but it can take a long time."

"I have a similar method which doesn't require needles, and you can easily practice it on yourself. All you need is the ability to hear and touch."

I couldn't believe my ears! I instantly found myself perched on the edge of the sofa, eyes wide as saucers.
She explained, "The wisdom of your body is practically infinite, and with a natural balance of energy, your body can heal itself quite rapidly."
"But because we disrupt our natural balance with chemicals, poor diet and unnatural irritants; our natural flow of energy becomes congested or blocked.
When energy blockages occur, pain and disease manifest."
She continued, "Our body has energy lines called meridians that connect to each main organ of the body. Each meridian is dotted with energy points called acupoints.
In my home country of China, we have been practicing acupuncture and acupressure for thousands of years to stimulate these acupoints in the body to achieve whole health.
Stimulating particular acupoints unleashes the full healing power of your body," she explained.

"Also, the process triggers the release of endorphins and anti-inflammatories, killing pain while stimulating the body's ability to heal itself4."

Dr. Xiaoxi went on to explain there are four key ways of unblocking these pathways:
1. The first is needles; which is acupuncture. It's effective but can be uncomfortable and awkward to apply on yourself.
2. Heat also works but it is usually combined with needles.
3. The 2nd is electricity; called electro-acupuncture (the preferred acu-therapy in Chinese hospitals). By running an electric current through acupuncture needles, you can speed up the process, but it can be painful, and most practitioners charge extra for it.
4. The 3rd is finger pressure; known as acupressure. It's a widely-used practice that pre-dates acupuncture.
5. And the 4th is using Entrainment Frequencies5. A process that balances bio-energy and unblocks your energy pathways using the science of entrainment or sound waves.
Acupuncture


Acupressure Plus Sound Energy, A Dual Healing Force of Nature


Over the next couple of hours, Dr. Xiaoxi described entrainment and sound therapy.
The definition of entrainment is when a stronger rhythm, causes another rhythm to vibrate in harmony with it.
It's a law of physics. When one object vibrates, it can cause another object to vibrate at the same frequency.
On an atomic level, everything vibrates at different frequencies, atoms, cells... every living thing, including our biological rhythms.
It's the phenomenon that causes female roommates' menstrual cycles to sync together.
Fireflies that blink together at the same rate and time.
The resetting of the internal body clock after a very long plane flight.
Unfortunately, our body can also be susceptible to entrainment of unnatural, harmful frequencies.
Electromagnetic frequency radiation (EMF) is found almost everywhere and disrupts our natural energy flow, causing energy blockages within our meridian systems.
Using the correct bio-frequency, you can use entrainment to synchronize a blocked meridian back to its natural, free-flowing state.
It's extremely powerful, but since most people don't understand the science of entrainment, it hasn't caught on the way acupuncture has.
You're about to learn the secret.

A Combination of Sound and Touch That Changed My Life

By combining acupressure with meridian frequencies6, Dr. Xiaoxi calls the process: Acu-FrequencyTM

She explained that when you combine two acu-therapies, there's a synergistic interaction between them that makes them exponentially more potent than either treatment on its own.

This is why electro-acupuncture is such a popular acu-therapy in Chinese hospitals...

Acu-FrequencyTM can be just as powerful as electro-acupuncture.

Since you can do it yourself; you're not limited by how many treatments you can afford or how many appointments you can get to each week.
And it's the ideal therapy for someone like me who's afraid of needles.
Or for someone who doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars and doesn't want their life revolving around the next appointment.

This extraordinary method sends a message to the central nervous system causing the release of pain-killing endorphins: noradrenalin, and enkephalin; which help to block the signal of pain to the brain. As well as: 'beta-endorphins' which have been found to be stronger than morphine.

Dr. Xiaoxi told me that she has step-by-step instructions for each condition:
Locating specific acupoints
How to execute them
Plus, how to match the correct meridian frequencies with the right exercises
I remember the first night after we met, and she gave me some instructions...
I followed a few of the sequences to see what would happen. The first technique I learned was "Soldiers Black Spice" for general pain. Before I'd even finished the sequence, my pain was already receding into the background.
I was blown away!

My Pain Was Just... Gone!

It was like acupuncture but turbo-charged, I could do it pretty much anywhere, anytime.
I practiced my exercises while shopping, at the bus stop, lying in bed, or watching TV.
In just over a week, I no longer needed my walking stick.
After two weeks, I used techniques to lower my blood pressure to a healthy level of 130 over 85!
Freedom

I'd Finally Broken the Chains of Medication!

I was so grateful to Dr. Xiaoxi and asked her how I could repay her.
She handed me an old, worn leather-bound book. They were her notes from her life's work. She wanted me to re-write them in proper English so that others could feel the pain relief, not just her immediate patients.
It was an honor. Today, after more than two years of hard work and research, I'm happy to share the results with you. It's called...

Introducing...

NATURAL SYNERGY

A Breakthrough Natural Healing Science that Combines the Power of Acupressure with Frequency Therapy

It's a powerful guide that can teach anyone how to heal themselves, at home using nothing but their fingers and specific sound frequencies.

Healing Man
I know... this all sounds odd. But it works. People have paid the ultimate price to keep this kind of information alive.
Back in the 1920's, a man named Royal Rife7 developed a sound frequency generator that killed cancer cells. In one experiment, he injected cancer cells into 400 rats. Using his machine, he was able to diminish cancer in all rats just from the sound vibrations alone.
It worked so well that in 1934 the Special Medical Research Committee at The University of Southern California took 16 terminal cancer patients from Pasadena County Hospital and brought them to Rife's San Diego Laboratory for treatment.
After three months of treatment; 14 of the 16 patients were completely cured of cancer. The remaining two patients were cured after an additional four weeks of exposure to "frequency based medical treatment."
Unfortunately, the drug companies viewed this new medicine as a threat to their existence. After an unsuccessful attempt to buyout Mr. Rife, bad things began to happen. His laboratories and notes were destroyed in fires. Two colleagues were murdered, and other associates disavowed his works7.
What I'm about to share is powerful information because it works without hospitals or drugs. Chances are; this website can disappear from one day to the next. You need to get this information while you can.
If you want to see new proof that sound waves kill cancer cells, look for our article, "Shattering Cancer With Resonant Frequencies (Video Proof)." You'll see for yourself in this TED talk video that the right sound frequency kills cancer cells.


The FDA and Big Pharma Are Watching


Because I worked in the industry and knew the power of the FDA and Big Pharma, I have to make a disclaimer statement.
First, let me tell you something that the late-comedian, Mitch Hedberg once quipped.
"I do not have a girlfriend. But I do know a girl who would be upset if she heard me say that."
Now let me say my disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Natural Synergy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
But... I do know many people who are thrilled to receive this information.
Enough said.
It's time for you to order the Natural Synergy Guide if you want to learn these ancient, proven techniques to make a positive difference in your health.

Here's What You Get
The Natural Synergy System


This revolutionary guide is the masterworks combining sound therapy (Entrainment) with acupressure. It's a complete instruction guide of what you need to know and how to perform various healing techniques.
You don't need to know anything about TCM, acupressure or sound therapy.
You only need the desire to be pain-free.
The eBook contains 600+ pages and cover everything a person needs to know about our therapy. It includes:
Complete Natural Synergy System
Part 1 — Medicinal Science of Sound — 15 chapters of this amazing science and real-world examples of its healing power.
Think for a moment. If you mentioned to someone in the 1950's that you could put a cup of water into a box and make it boil using only energy waves, they would have called you crazy.
How about seeing a living child inside a mother's womb using sound waves to make the picture? Don't forget, there was a time when it was heresy to mention that the world was round.
Part 1 explains everything you need to know about how sound works to heal the body and how you can use it to treat yourself.

Part 2 — The history and principles of Acupressure — 8 Chapters that cover everything you need to know about TCM and how to apply acupressure on your body. You'll see how to use it, the benefits of the technique and what to watch out for.

Part 3 — Acupressure Treatments for Everyday Conditions — You'll see how to use acupressure to treat around 100 specific ailments and diseases from chronic pain to depression and anxiety.

Part 4 — Glossary of Anatomical Terms — The glossary includes 31 terms mentioned in the guide, so you can easily understand each treatment.

Part 5 — Meridian frequencies (entrainment frequencies) — Live samples and diagrams for all 14 meridians in the body. Plus, there's a list of 4 Binaural Brainwave Beats, 6 Solfeggio Frequencies, and 2 Universal Frequencies (The Schumann Resonance & The Om Frequency).


Who Can Benefit From Natural Synergy?


I wrote this guide thinking about the pain and agony I had endured both from injury and from drug side-effects.
Natural Synergy will help anyone who is:
Suffering from chronic pain
Enduring an ongoing disease
Struggling with addictions
Experiencing fertility and menstrual issues
Suffering from anxiety & depression
And much more...

The Natural Synergy Guide lists 100 of the most common ailments, the precise acupressure points and meridian frequencies, and advice on how to heal them.

It's the first and only program in the world that shows you how to use Acu-Frequency to clear energy blockages, accelerating the natural functioning of your body and mind for ultimate health and wellbeing.
You can experience a quality of life that may be unimaginable to you at the moment.
If I can go from a depressed, pill-popping zombie to the best I've ever felt in my life, you can too!
Finally, heal the root cause of your pain, disease, and unhappiness... I'm talking about a commitment of just 3 minutes a day.
These powerful techniques may sound 'funny sounding' - but have been translated from ancient text.
Yin Yang

Here are just a few of the methods you'll discover within Natural Synergy:

Crooked Pond"Crooked Pond, Smiling Buddha"
It's an extremely efficient method for arthritis relief. Use this effective technique to melt away stubborn soreness anywhere, anytime.
Maidens Dowry"Maidens Dowry"
This series of techniques gives you that source of natural energy you had when you were young. Maiden's Dowry is an excellent solution to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Moon Shadow Shifting"Moon Shadow Shifting"
Sleep soundly and wake up refreshed with this natural relief from insomnia. Go to bed with ease and rest all night.
Dragon's Escape"Dragon's Escape"
Quit Smoking. Even though this methodology was initially formulated centuries ago to relieve opium addiction, it still works equally well for quitting cigarettes or other habits.
Angry Snake, Loving Maiden"Angry Snake, Loving Maiden"
This formula is perfect for psoriasis, eczema, and acne relief.
Drunken Monkey's Breakfast"Drunken Monkey's Breakfast"
The perfect cure for a hangover. This combination of techniques cures not only your headache but also nausea that comes with it.
Stolen Stallion's Reward"Stolen Stallion's Reward"
A combination of techniques that targets the physical and the mental roots of impotence problems.
Soldiers Black Spice"Soldiers Black Spice"
Suitable for general pain. Frequently used by acupuncturists and holistic healers for general anesthesia anywhere in the body.
Broken Oxen, Weeping Farmer"Broken Oxen, Weeping Farmer"
Get long-lasting relief for strong back pain. Combine these points with "Soldiers Black Spice" for optimum relief.
Emperor's Third Eye"Emperor's Third Eye"
Relieved depression by stimulating specific anti-depression points and let the blocked energy flow. The associated negative feelings rise to the surface and dissipate.
Forgotten Garden, Lucky Rabbit"Forgotten Garden, Lucky Rabbit"
Increase memory and concentration. Mental sharpness does not have to get worse with age. The mind is a not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.
Dawn of Blooming Lotus"Dawn of Blooming Lotus"
Apply these techniques at the optimum time of the day for increased fertility. It also addresses the pains that come with pregnancy such as nausea, heartburn, labor, and delivery.

These incredible techniques are only a small fraction of the ailments you can relieve using Natural Synergy.

Here are a few other techniques you'll learn.

"Twisted Rope Release" which will finally free you from the grips of anxiety, stress, and tension.
"Taming Wind" helps strengthen your immune system to fight colds, flu and prevent them from ever coming back.
"Cracked Watchtower Bell" relieves blinding headaches and migraines without ever having to reach for a pill.
Or "Calming Dragon's Wrath" to eradicate nasty heartburn and reflux for good.

Any of these methods can be used effortlessly in just 3 minutes a day!

Having been seriously ill myself, I understand that your health is the most valuable thing you can possess.

Does This Stuff Really Work?

Back Pain
After years of pushing toxic pills and experiencing first-hand the horrific side-effects; I had an idea that would help 'undo' all the harm I'd caused from pushing pharma drugs...
When I first started using these techniques, and they worked; I told everyone.

Of course, most people wouldn't listen - especially my dad.

"Hogwash," was his standard reply as he held his lower back that had given him pain for years.
He suffered chronic lower back pain from an old injury that had kept him from playing golf for a long time. So, I taught him the "Broken Oxen, Weeping Farmer" technique.
Of course, he made fun of the name. Most of these ancient translated names seem funny to us, but the healing power makes you a believer.
Mom made him apply the technique every day. Now, he's not only back to playing his beloved golf, but he's bragging to all the guys about how easy it was to erase his back pain.
After seeing me in chronic pain and weighed down by depression for months, they all asked me what my secret was! It was a blessing to witness everyone's transformation one-person-after-another.
My sister had been desperately trying to get pregnant for over two years.
She'd tried all sorts of invasive and expensive methods with no success. So, I showed her Dr. Xiaoxi's "Dawn of Blooming Lotus" technique...which she immediately applied.
Mum and Bub

Within six weeks, she conceived naturally.

Here's what others have achieved using the Natural Synergy System.

The World Health Organization (WHO) verifies and has proof that this natural healing science works to treat over a hundred common ailments8

World Health Organization

Are You Ready To Take Back Control Of Your Health?


Natural Synergy was created specifically for you and your loved ones suffering from a wide range of ailments.
So, by now, you're probably wondering, "Emily, how much does it cost?"
I'm going to reveal that in just a second...
First, I want to make this a complete program to maximize the rejuvenating benefits.

WAIT - THERE'S MORE... I'm adding 3 SPECIAL BONUSES just for you.

Bonus eBook #1: East-West BP Balance — Acupressure for Regaining Healthy Blood Pressure (Value - $39)

BP Balance book
Are you aware that one-in-three U.S.adults9, (about 75 million), have high blood pressure?
Americans spend an average of $1,112 per person, per year, for drugs that are unnatural and harmful for the body.
I know... those HBP meds almost killed me. However, that horrible experience also turned me down the right path to self-healing.
In the East-West BP Balance, you'll find eye-opening ways to treat your blood pressure without the expense or risk of medications.
This 142-page goldmine of information is broken down in two parts. Part one is the Western view of naturally treating high blood pressure and part 2 is the Eastern viewpoint.
Some of the topics discussed include:
Acupressure points to harmonize the heart — p. 78
Acupressure points to relieve stress and calm the mind — p. 92
Super herbs and spices that fight high blood pressure — p. 48
Monitoring your blood pressure at home — p. 17
Acupressure points to soothe the liver — p. 89
This book includes much more about blood pressure. It can save you a lifetime of struggling with blood pressure, dangerous and expensive medications. You'll be able to show your doctor a difference in just a few short weeks.
The guide also includes glossaries of Chinese medical terms and meridian channels complete with photos.
Take back control using natural Eastern medicine as well as natural Western remedies to attack the problem at its root cause.
Alisha Wrexler, Caldwell, ID:
"Your blood pressure book was everything I needed at the right time. Although I only had mild high blood pressure, your teachings quickly got me back to normal — thank you dearly."

Bonus eBook #2: Eastern Metabolism Miracle — Lose Weight While Eating What You Want Using Acupressure (Value $49)

Metabolism Miracle book
We all need help with weight control. You'll be surprised to know that it's not about what you eat, but when!
This 79-page,Eastern Metabolism Miracle covers how you can control your weight using acupressure and metabolism boosting techniques.
Chapter 1 — What is Metabolism
Chapter 2 — To Diet or Not to Diet
Chapter 3 — Reach Your Target Step by Step
Chapter 4 — Metabolism and Weight Loss
Chapter 5 — Acupressure for Weight Loss

Using acupressure, you can boost your metabolism, improve your digestive system, and balance your appetite while still enjoying the foods you love.

It doesn't matter if you have thyroid issues or have stubborn, post-pregnancy fat. You can lose the weight and keep it off by regulating the energy flow of fat governing meridians.

Practice these pressure points after each gym workout to ensure your metabolism burns like a furnace for the rest of the day.
Craig T. Houston, TX:
"Thank you for this awesome ebook! I'm a self confessed junk food addict. I used to be able to stay in shape by going to the gym, but as I got older, the weight started to creep on. I don't pig-out like I used to... but thanks to your metabolism boosting techniques, I can still enjoy chic-fil-a on a regular basis without the guilt anymore."

Bonus eBook # 3: Acu-Facelift Revitalizer — Defy Aging with Acupressure by Stimulating Youth Meridians (Value $29)

Acu-Facelift book
When we think of improving our appearance, we concentrate on the skin and muscles in the face. However, the root cause of sagging skin, spots and dark circles stems from deeper issues in the organs.
This 153-page eBook shows you the acupressure points to the three organs essential to a youthful appearance and overall wellbeing.
Chapter 1The Kidneys — the Gatekeeper of Youth. The Kidneys are the organs most critical to slowing the aging process. This chapter shows you the exact points to press to nourish your kidneys. It only takes 20 seconds a day! You'll be shocked to know these pressure points are nowhere near your kidneys.
Chapter 2The Lungs — The Forgotten Fountain of Youth. When the Lungs are out of balance, it causes premature aging. "Unhappy" lungs create thin, papery skin, fine lines, and wrinkles. You'll discover:
  • Acupressure Points for Cooling and Moistening the Lungs
  • Foods for Cooling and Moistening the Lungs
  • Gua Sha Facial Massage (An exciting, ancient facial technique!)
  • Using a Jade Roller
Chapter 3The Spleen — A Vital Key to the Beauty Puzzle. The spleen plays an important role in keeping the muscles firm and strong. It works against gravity to hold everything in place including your face. If it becomes imbalanced, skin and muscles begin to droop and sag. This chapter will show you how to "say NO to sag."
Chapter 4Putting Together Your Cosmetic Acupressure Routine. Find out how an acupressure routine is fast, easy and has loads of beauty benefits.
Chapter 5 -— Your Daily Beauty Routine. Now that you know your pressure points and have an acupressure routine, it's time to incorporate them into an overall beauty routine. You get 44 pages of full-color photos of the pressure points for not only facial beauty but your overall health.
Chapter 6Five Fantastic Facial Masks from the Kitchen. You get complete easy-to-make recipes for fantastically revitalizing facial masks. It includes the science and reasoning behind the ingredients.
The eBook is a proven step-by-step blueprint that teaches you how to defy the aging process by using acupressure and ancient Chinese secrets.
You may have read about A-list celebrities using cosmetic acupuncture to keeping sagging eyes and jaw line jowls at bay. Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow10, Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few stars that swear by its rejuvenating powers.
With ongoing treatments charging up to $300 per session, and the pain of needles, only the rich and famous can afford this treatment. That is until now.

This do-it-yourself acupressure beauty blueprint is painless and is just as effective!

Acu-Facelift Revitalizer also includes a handy glossary of Chinese medical terms so that you don't get lost in TCM jargon. The information in this book alone has saved me hundreds of dollars in facial serums and concealers that I no longer need.
Angelica W. Bridgeport, Conn:
"In my mid thirties; I slowly watched my face inherit the pronounced jowls my mother had. So when I bought natural synergy, I was very interested to see what acu-revitalizer would do for me. My sister mentioned the difference first, then eventually my husband. Since then I've followed the beauty advice daily and my jowls look much softer!"
Complete Natural Synergy System
These three incredible bonuses are exclusive to Natural Synergy. You can't get them anywhere else and together, are worth $117! The Natural Synergy Guide alone usually retails for $299, and we've sold hundreds at that price.

The entire Natural Synergy program PLUS all those incredible bonuses have a combined worth of $416, about the same as a couple of spa facial treatments or prescription meds.

I know what it's like to have depressing health issues and limited finances. That's why I'm offering the entire Natural Synergy package at a MUCH lower price.
You don't have to pay $416. You are not even going to pay $50!

I want to help as many people as I can, so you'll get everything for a modest $47. That's it.

This offer and website can be pulled without notice. It's for a limited time only.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button below, and in seconds, you'll have complete access to:
The Natural Synergy Guide
Bonus eBook #1 - East West BP Balance
Bonus eBook #2 - Eastern Metabolism Miracle
Bonus eBook # 3 - Acu-Facelift and Revitalizer
In all, there are hundreds of Acu-Frequency techniques to re-balance your system and restore your natural homeostasis.

BUT WAIT! We're adding something else that is absolutely incredible and invaluable!

Super Bonus — The Natural Synergy App (Value $29.99)

Our members are raving about this app! It is the perfect companion to the Natural Synergy System.
The Natural Synergy App is a professional sound therapist in your pocket.
It comes with over 100 different ailments to treat plus 50 professionally recorded therapeutic tones including:
Meridian bio-acoustics
The Schumann resonance
Beautiful sounds of nature
Healing Solfeggio frequencies
And binaural brainwave entrainment beats

Used by high priced healing spas, yoga instructors and sound therapists, the Natural Synergy App is more than an effective healing tool for the mind.

Sound therapy helps restore the body to optimal health, balance and function.
Using the science of entrainment, the Natural Synergy App uses the Vagus nerve to transmit therapeutic frequencies to the body's organs and tissues, promoting healthy cell function and supporting the body's natural healing abilities.
As both Apple and Google only give a limited number of free codes to give to our members, the app will not be available for free forever so make sure you join today!
Complete Natural Synergy APP

60-Day Money Back Guarantee

I'm so confident that Natural Synergy will work for you; I'm giving you a full 60 days to try it. If for any reason, you're not happy or satisfied with the results, I'll refund every penny you paid for it.

60-Day Money Back Guarantee

Order Your Copy of Natural Synergy Before It's Too Late


Click the button below while this site is still up and running. As I mentioned earlier, there are forces at work who don't want you to have this information.
With a 60-day money back guarantee, there is no risk to you. Get a MASSIVE savings of $399 off the retail price... and pay:

JUST $47 (normally $446)

ClickBank Secured I would love to hear your personal story of how Natural Synergy helped you. Please email me and let me know.
Yours in health and happiness,
Emily J. Parker
P.S. This course is an electronic course, so you can download it and start straight away. There's no shipping involved, and you get instant access! Remember, this heavily discounted price of $47 won't be around for long. Get it while you can.

FAQ's

Below are some answers to good questions people have asked about Natural Synergy:

Can I still expect good results if I only use acupressure and not the entrainment frequencies?

Definitely. Acupressure has remained popular for thousands of years because it works.

How do I know which entrainment frequency to use?

What is acupoint therapy?

I have never heard of "entrainment" before. Why is that?

What should I expect when I use Natural Synergy?


I hope this FAQ helps answer your questions. Are you ready to alleviate pain naturally, at home? Order below.

JUST $47 (normally $446)

ClickBank Secured
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Always consult your physician before beginning any diet or exercise program. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. Please Note: The material on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.

References

1. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trial-sans-error-how-pharma-funded-research-cherry-picks-positive-results/
2. http://www.cnbc.com/2015/05/12/more-than-500000-americans-spend-50k-on-medicine-each-year.html
3. https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescriber/articles/long-term-management-of-patients-taking-immunosuppressive-drugs
4. Analgesic effect of beta-endorphins
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/endorphins.htm
    http://symptomfind.com/health/what-are-endorphins/
    https://www.moodcure.com/restoring-natural-opioid-system.html
5. http://www.simonheather.co.uk/pages/articles/entrainment.pdf
http://www.brianlukeseaward.com/entrainment-what-everyone-should-know/
6. http://spectrum.library.concordia.ca/7351/1/Snow_PhD_S2011.pdf - Healing Through Sound
7. https://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/01/06/the-cancer-curing-device-that-big-pharma-destroyed-the-royal-rife-device/
8. https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/present-research/acupuncture-scientific-evidence/
http://apps.who.int/medicinedocs/en/d/Jh2947e/5.6.html
9. https://www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fs_bloodpressure.htm
10. https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/gwyneth-paltrow-does-facial-acupuncture-for-an-all-natural-glow/
© 2019 Natural Synergy. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment